Course times: 9.00am – 5.45pm
Lunch and refreshments will be provided.
Our faculty members are all highly qualified professionals, leading figures in aesthetic medicine and have strong academic backgrounds.
All lectures will be 30 minutes long, with time for questions. The course emphasis is on hands-on teaching and practice of the taught injectable techniques, with a high ratio of models to delegates. This ensures you should complete the course feeling confident in setting up your aesthetic practice.
We constantly review our training modules to ensure we teach you the most up to date and relevant techniques for today’s aesthetic market.
On the Day – Course Structure
- Introduction to botulinum toxin
- Basic Botox® techniques (glabella/forehead/crows feet)
- Introduction to hyaluronic acid dermal fillers
- Basic dermal filler techniques (nasolabial lines/marionette lines/smokers’ lines/lip augmentation)
- Hands-on Botox® and filler treatment session with real patients
- Advanced Botox® (platysmal bands/lower face/hyperhidrosis) and fillers (cheek augmentation)
- Further hands-on Botox® and filler practice session with more real patients
- Review of other non-surgical treatments (chemical peels / dermaroller)
- How to maximise your skills after the course to build a successful cosmetic practice
- Question and Answer “Consolidating your Skills” Session
Our models are all “real-life” patients and are happy to give feedback on your technique or bedside manner. Lectures are flexible and targeted at the level of current delegate knowledge. However, lectured-based teaching is kept to a minimum in order to maximise your hands-on training time with the models. Using small-group teaching, each delegate will learn to assess patients’ aesthetic needs and skilfully address these via injectables. Learning is both observational (of other delegates’ approaches) and hands-on.
There is no course exam but a multiple choice quiz covering knowledge learnt within the course is provided. You will be presented with a certificate confirming your completion of this officially-recognised training course.